Friday, February 10, 2012

WOW! It's been quite some time since I last updated this blog. I can't say that much has changed for me in the months between this post and my last though. I've taken up American football over here in Ireland with my local team Drogheda Lightning. Everything's been going well for the organisation thus far, and I hope I can say the same in a year's time.

On an educational front, I've picked up a H-Dip in Psychoanalytic Studies, a continuation from my BA studies. While the course only lasted a year, I found it much more enjoyable than my previous degree. I've recently applied for and MA in Addiction Studies, with the prospect of going from there into an MA in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, meaning that my two year plan is very much set.

No comments:

Post a Comment